Thursday, January 29, 2009

My knowledge tree

1)I am Ergun Ehmedzade.I am from Azerbaijan.I was born in Baku in1994.I am the student of the 9th grade.My favorite subjects are English, History, Azerbaijani and Literature.I am fond of studying about computers, about history, about sport especially football.My hobby is watching historical, dedective movies, listening to music , playing computer games, watching intellectual programs.We are 5 in the family :father, mother, two sisters and me.There is no life without dreams, wishes.My main dream is to see pease everywhere.And to do something useful for my country, for my people.I want to be an economist and to develop the ecenomy of my country.I am kind, easy-going.I enjoy being among friends , I am a leader among them.I am always happy when I see a smile on the faces.I like to express my ideas.I appreciate honesty in a man and I hate a lie.I attemt to gain my goal.I believe myself, but I am not boastful.I am optimistic and I hope for the best future.
2) Media plays an important role in our life.It can inspire our imagination.I am fond of reading newspapers , magazines, watching TV.By the help of them I can follow the events which take place in our country working on the computer.For ex:By the help of Internet I have taken part in the project "Our Role in the Creating the Society We Want" and "Understanding our community needs" by PH International.
3) Pollution is the main problem.People throw litter and pollute the environment.People cut trees and build high buildings.There was a park in front of our building.Some people came and destroyed everything and built a building there.
4)My contribution is to present my country and my people.I hope to get more information about other country, other people, about their life by the help of this project.It will help to develop the relationship between Azerbaijan and the USA.I hope that our friendship will be strong.And I want to teach them my Azerbaijani language.

No comments:

Post a Comment