Sunday, February 8, 2009

1)Books
Reading books helps us to improve our speech.I read books but not very often.Books sometimes part us from reality.I like to read books by classical writers , poets.For ex:by a great Azerbaijani poet Mahammad Fuzuli, writer M.F.Akhundov, J.Jabbarli, W.Shakespeare.I enjoy reading historical books.
2)Newspapers, magazines
Reading newspapers means to follow the events in the country. I read newspapers, magazines when I have time.I enjoy following the sport events, especially football, reading the news about the life of actors, actresses.
3)Music
I can't imagine my life without music.Music affects our spirit.Listening to music I relax.It's a pity that I can't play music.I like to listen to our mugams, to pop music, to rap especially my favorite rap group HOST.And I listen every kind of music which is perfect.











4)Television
Television is the mirror of life.It reflects everything that we need.I like to watch movies, musical, sport programs, intellectual games, programs about education, charity.By the help of one of these programs I learned about the boy who was ill and needed help.I was eager to help him.I organized my schoolmates and made advertisements about the boy who needed our help.
5)Video games
Yas, I like to play video games very much.For ex:Call of Duty, Pro Evelation Soccer, Harry Porter and others.I like to play Call of Duty, because this game shows the troubles of wars.Pro Evalation Soccer-because it is about football.Harry Porter-because it requires a lot of intellect.
6)Computers
Computers are the best things in our life.I use computer very often.I like to listen to music, to play games, to chat.
7)Internet
Internet is the window to the world.Internet helps us to get informarion we need.By the help of Internet I like to take part on different projects, and get more friends, like this project offered by you.I have a chance to present my country.If I do something good for my country it will make me happy.




3 comments:

  1. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,nice to hear from you.My best reqards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! My name is Katie, I'm from the US. I really like the information in your blog post, especially about your television. :)

    ReplyDelete